Our Maryland Youth and Corporate Retreat’s professionally trained staff will ensure that your adventure at NorthBay is fun but, most importantly, safe. All our adventure instructors are trained regularly in the latest operating and safety procedures. NorthBay has a wide array of exciting adventure elements and activities, including the highest ropes course in the state, a newly constructed low ropes course, 500 foot zip lines over the Bay, an indoor and outdoor rock climbing wall, bouldering wall, game room, kayaking, canoeing from our private beach, seasonal swimming pool, beach volleyball, gymnasium, a sports field, and an 18-hole disk golf course, as well as access to the multitude of hiking trails within the Elk Neck State Park. See our Team Building activities.
Maryland's Retreat High Adventure at Your Fingertips...
• Rockwall: Indoors or outdoors, get ready for a vertical challenge
• Bouldering: For the more serious climbers
• Kayaks/Canoes: Your opportunity to explore the surrounding bay or just take a light paddle
• Giant Swing: Up to three people can strap in and enjoy the ride as you fly over the bay on our giant swing
• Zip Line: Alone or with a friend, whiz down our heart-pounding zip line into the bay or stay dry on the land zip
• High Ropes Course: Experience the thrill of being suspended 60 feet up in the trees
• Disc Golf: A great way to get to see the camp while enjoying this fine course
• Hiking: Take a peaceful walk through the pristine forests of the Elk Neck State Park
• Pool: Relax pool side and soak up some sun, or jump in, cool off and enjoy
• Game Room: Have fun with your friends playing pool, air hockey, ping pong, and foosball
• Beach Volleyball: Challenge your friends to a game in the sand
• Sports Field: Sharpen your skills and work out on the sports field with a game of your choice
• Low Ropes Course: Work as a team to tackle elements such as the Whale Watch, Mohawk walk, and more